Welcome to coinobear, In this post, we are going to show you Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Online Bill Payment Methods in 2022 . Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Comes with a lot of exciting offers. Customers can make unlimited purchases at any merchant that accepts credit cards worldwide. Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card is best fit for Shopping | enthusiast. The age of the primary cardholder should be between 18 years and 65 years..
Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Details
|Card Name||Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Reward Type||Cashback ||
|Fuel Surcharge||1% fuel surcharge or Rs. 10 (whichever is higher) will be applicable on all fuel transactions.|
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
Fees & Charges
What is the joining fee of Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card?
Rs. 499 + GST
What are the Welcome Benefits for Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card?
Extended interest-free period for the first 90 days from card issuance.
A low-interest rate of only 0.99% per month on EMI transactions.
Different Types of Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Bill Online Payment Methods
- Net banking
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer
- IMPS Method
- Auto debit facility
- Mobile Apps
Net Banking Methods
- Go to the official Standard Charted site
- login to netbanking
- Select Credit Card Payment
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Select Confirm
Pay Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Bill Online through BillDesk
- BillDesk is an online payment platform which allows you make credit card bill payments without having any online account.
- Many banks and credit card issuers use the platform to offer easy and convenient bill payment services for their customers not using the net banking facility.
- Through BillDesk, you can pay credit card bills of any bank using a debit card or net banking account of partner banks.
- The BillDesk platform of each bank is unique and provides different payment options. You can visit the respective payment page for the list of banks allowed for net banking transactions or debit card transactions.
Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Bill Using Mobile Apps
You can see Every month a new app launching credit card bill payment through mobile apps. Here are some famous apps for paying credit card bills online through mobile apps.
- Amazon pay
Increasing Card Limit on Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card totally depends on your previous relationship with your bank, credit history, and payment time. If we missed anything please let us know in the comment section