Welcome to coinobear, In this post, we are going to show you Slice Super Card Online Bill Payment Methods in 2022 . Slice Super Card Comes with a lot of exciting offers. Customers can make unlimited purchases at any merchant that accepts credit cards worldwide. Slice Super Card is best fit for Shopping | enthusiast. The monies earned on the Slice Super Card are redeemable for cashback..
Slice Super Card Details
|Card Name||Slice Super Card|
|Reward Type||Cashback ||
|Fuel Surcharge||Fuel surcharge of 2% waived off on transactions less than or equal to Rs. 4,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 200 per month)|
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
Fees & Charges
What is the joining fee of Slice Super Card?
What are the Welcome Benefits for Slice Super Card?
Exciting offers every week at partner merchants with Slice Spark.
Different Types of Slice Super Card Bill Online Payment Methods
- Net banking
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer
- IMPS Method
- Auto debit facility
- Mobile Apps
Net Banking Methods
- Go to the official Slice site
- login to netbanking
- Select Credit Card Payment
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Select Confirm
Pay Slice Super Card Bill Online through BillDesk
- BillDesk is an online payment platform which allows you make credit card bill payments without having any online account.
- Many banks and credit card issuers use the platform to offer easy and convenient bill payment services for their customers not using the net banking facility.
- Through BillDesk, you can pay credit card bills of any bank using a debit card or net banking account of partner banks.
- The BillDesk platform of each bank is unique and provides different payment options. You can visit the respective payment page for the list of banks allowed for net banking transactions or debit card transactions.
Slice Super Card Bill Using Mobile Apps
You can see Every month a new app launching credit card bill payment through mobile apps. Here are some famous apps for paying credit card bills online through mobile apps.
- Amazon pay
Increasing Card Limit on Slice Super Card totally depends on your previous relationship with your bank, credit history, and payment time. If we missed anything please let us know in the comment section