Welcome to coinobear, In this post, we are going to show you Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Online Bill Payment Methods in 2022 . Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Comes with a lot of exciting offers. Customers can make unlimited purchases at any merchant that accepts credit cards worldwide. Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card is best fit for Movies |
Shopping | enthusiast. BOGO Offer on BookMyShow: Buy One Get One offer on booking movie and non-movie tickets through BookMyShow (max benefit of Rs. 500 on movie ticket bookings and Rs. 1,000 on non-movie ticket bookings)..
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Details
|Card Name||Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 50,000 (plus applicable taxes)|
|Reward Type||Reward Points ||
|Fuel Surcharge||1% fuel surcharge waived off at all filling stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 400 per month)|
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
Fees & Charges
What is the joining fee of Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card?
Rs. 50,000 (plus applicable taxes)
What are the Welcome Benefits for Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card?
50,000 Edge Reward Points on card activation and every year the card membership is renewed
Unlimited domestic airport lounge access and international airport lounge access for both primary and add-on cardholders with complimentary Priority Pass membership, with 12 complimentary visits in a year for accompanying guests.
Different Types of Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Bill Online Payment Methods
- Net banking
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer
- IMPS Method
- Auto debit facility
- Mobile Apps
Net Banking Methods
- Go to the official Axis site
- login to netbanking
- Select Credit Card Payment
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Select Confirm
Pay Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Bill Online through BillDesk
- BillDesk is an online payment platform which allows you make credit card bill payments without having any online account.
- Many banks and credit card issuers use the platform to offer easy and convenient bill payment services for their customers not using the net banking facility.
- Through BillDesk, you can pay credit card bills of any bank using a debit card or net banking account of partner banks.
- The BillDesk platform of each bank is unique and provides different payment options. You can visit the respective payment page for the list of banks allowed for net banking transactions or debit card transactions.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Bill Using Mobile Apps
You can see Every month a new app launching credit card bill payment through mobile apps. Here are some famous apps for paying credit card bills online through mobile apps.
- Amazon pay
Increasing Card Limit on Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card totally depends on your previous relationship with your bank, credit history, and payment time. If we missed anything please let us know in the comment section